Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

obertRo Avatar
obertRo Gold Member Robert Clark
Holland, Michigan, USA   USA
Please check out our New Center Console!

https://clarkandclarkinc.com/catalog/detail/center-console-for-tr250-tr6-tr4a

Cheers,

Robert Clark

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 09:52 AM by obertRo.

Member Services:
We manufacture over 200 products for LBC's. We make mostly accessories, and a few hard parts. Our first product was the plastic MGB Battery Bin way back in 1989. We now sell retail! Check us out!

Attachments:
PC150004.jpg    38.7 KB
PC150004.jpg

ng19delta Avatar
ng19delta Scott Roberts
Merchantville, NJ, USA   USA
1974 Triumph TR6 "Not Sure At The Moment..."
Very pretty, but a great deal more than I'm able to afford at the moment, I'm afraid. But very nice, indeed...

Scott

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-08 11:13 AM by ng19delta.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
obertRo Avatar
Hi Scott,

Here's some perspective I can offer:

A $49.99 AMCO aftermarket console in 1974, if adjusted for inflation would sell for $237 today. And that's for a small Vinyl armrest, and a single speaker that hardly anyone would want today.

Of course I'm sure that $49.99 was more than many people wanted to spend in 1974.

But I'm quite proud I am able to bring this to market in 2014 for only $199. There are a lot of development costs involved (tooling is Very expensive) and the market is relatively tiny so most people with the ability to develop this product would never risk doing this project.

But that's the risk I take, and I hope many in the TR6 community will be delighted they now have the option to have a Center Console in their Triumph.

Cheers,

Robert

Member Services:
We manufacture over 200 products for LBC's. We make mostly accessories, and a few hard parts. Our first product was the plastic MGB Battery Bin way back in 1989. We now sell retail! Check us out!
ng19delta Avatar
ng19delta Scott Roberts
Merchantville, NJ, USA   USA
1974 Triumph TR6 "Not Sure At The Moment..."
I understand Robert-And I apologize: didn't intend insult: I just can't afford that kind of money at the moment: maybe later, but not right now- and I know a lot of people are in the same position. It IS a beautiful piece, and if I could afford one, I'd be proud to buy it!

Scott

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-08 11:14 AM by ng19delta.

obertRo Avatar
No offense taken at all, Scott.

In fact I was glad to have the opportunity to express how lucky we all are to have such a comprehensive supply of parts and accessories for our LBCs. And almost everything we have access to really IS inexpensive when compared to similar items from Modern vehicles, or even the original parts from back in the day when we consider inflation.

Cheers,

Robert

Member Services:
Kevin George Kevin Z
placerville, california, USA   USA
Hi Robert,
Great looking product still available I hope. I will be ordering one in the near future. I haven't seen any vendors offering these at british swap meets and such out here on the west coast.
Thanks
Kevin z

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
obertRo Avatar
Hi Kevin,
Yes, we are making these as we speak; in fact we're having trouble keeping up with demand!
Let me know and I'll put one aside for you.
Thank you for your interest!
Cheers,
Robert

Member Services:
Nellie5981 Gary Nelson
Laveen, AZ, USA   USA
I bought one of Robert's first consoles and it is GREAT. I even sent him some of my interior material and he used that insted of his black to make it fit right in!
His product is worth every penny!

SKIKIR Avatar
SKIKIR SKIP KIRCHHOFF
OREGON, USA   USA
I got one of these through The Little British car co and I thoroughly enjoy it. Great product.

obertRo Avatar
Thank you Gary and Skip!
So glad you are enjoying the Console!

Robert

Member Services:
DKW GT-6 Avatar
DKW GT-6 David Wildasin
Blue Ash, Ohio, USA   USA
Great product and thanks for risking making products for our cars. Everyone should try to support businesses and purchase when possible. And the fact that they will make to match interior colors shows their motivation to meet the needs of their customers. I'll be ordering two for mine. As a business owner myself I'm sure they would appreciate ideas for other products for our cars that are so underserviced by suppliers.

obertRo Avatar
In reply to # 1239102 by DKW GT-6 Great product and thanks for risking making products for our cars. Everyone should try to support businesses and purchase when possible. And the fact that they will make to match interior colors shows their motivation to meet the needs of their customers. I'll be ordering two for mine. As a business owner myself I'm sure they would appreciate ideas for other products for our cars that are so underserviced by suppliers.

Thank you very much for the kind words David. They really mean a lot!
Cheers,

Robert

Member Services:
obertRo Avatar
One of these would make a very nice Christmas Gift for...yourself? smiling smiley

Member Services:
Dudley1675 Avatar
Dudley1675 Dan Dudley
Douglas, Massachusetts, USA   USA

obertRo Avatar

Member Services:

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links