AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
VTO Classic 8 14x5.5 for Spitfire, GT6 and TR7/8 now back in stock again.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com
Engines, Rebuild Kits and More.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others

Attachments:
VTO Classic 8 Silver-s.JPG    20.7 KB
VTO Classic 8 Silver-s.JPG

VTOandymartin.jpg    43.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Cali MGA Travis S
Mountains of WNC, North Carolina, USA   USA
What are these going for? I sent you a PM.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
SS2013MaxTow Avatar
SS2013MaxTow Silver Member Steven Slay
Ovilla, Texas (TX), USA   USA
Could you please list the weight, backspacing, offset, and price ;-)

Steven

Speedracer Avatar
In reply to # 1394563 by SS2013MaxTow Could you please list the weight, backspacing, offset, and price ;-)

Steven

Steven, sorry for the delay, I don't get here often, always best to contact me by phone, or email, my contact info is my website link below in all my post. Here's the answer to your questions

11.5 pounds, +22mm offset, $162.00 each, includes lug nuts , center caps, and valve stems. Available in two retro designs, Classic 8 silver, and Retro 4 grey.

More info and pictures here,

http://www.acmespeedshop.com/wheels/

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-19 08:28 AM by Speedracer.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
8UWITH6 Avatar
8UWITH6 George/Neil Werner
Kansas, Shawnee, USA   USA
I took a quick look at your website. Does the VTO Retro 4 in a 13" come any wider than 5.5"? 1970 GT6 currently has American Racing Libre 13x6 with a 215/50R13 tire. I have been doing some research it looks like 13" wheels with the 4 on 95mm pattern is getting tough to find. We did change the studs out to 12mm x 1.5. Trying to talk Dad into 15's so far no luck. smiling smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Speedracer Avatar
In reply to # 1413867 by 8UWITH6 I took a quick look at your website. Does the VTO Retro 4 in a 13" come any wider than 5.5"? 1970 GT6 currently has American Racing Libre 13x6 with a 215/50R13 tire. I have been doing some research it looks like 13" wheels with the 4 on 95mm pattern is getting tough to find. We did change the studs out to 12mm x 1.5. Trying to talk Dad into 15's so far no luck. smiling smiley

George, always best to email me direct for a quick answer, I don't get here that much. Yes VTO makes a 13x6 wheel. Yes the bolt pattern is very uncommon.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com

Member Services:

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster