Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Basil Adams Avatar
About 12 miles from Sears Point, CA, USA   USA
Fellow LBC Afficianadoes,

On Monday 2/22/16, one of the big retailers will introduce a new price list. I've seen it and there are probably more price reductions than increases. When they introduce new catalogues, they usually have an "order value sale." That's where if you buy a certain amount, you qualify for a discount based on the amount you're spending. Of course, certain products are excluded from the sale (like superchargers, gift certificates, Weber and SU carburetors, Windshields and other items the retailer chooses. For a complete list of exclusions, please contact me.)

For the sale starting 2/22/16, if you buy $250 worth of parts, you'll get 10% off. If you buy $500 worth of parts, you'll get 12% off and if you buy $1000 worth of parts, you'll get 15% off. During that sale, I am offering everyone a discount on all non-excluded parts that is higher than the top tier of sale discounts no matter how much or how little you buy. My regular customers know that getting a 20-30% discount is not rare because I sometimes can use more economic suppliers. But the sale retailer is a key supplier of mine and they have almost everything so they give me excellent prices and an additional discount during the sale - I have to buy a lot more and get a smaller discount than retail customers but I have enough room to make it worth your while for you to ask for a quote before buying. I will give you a price that will definitely save you money on the parts and I'll let you know if your location and type of parts will result in shipping that makes it better to buy direct (I'm in California and shipping just a $42 seat foam to Maine is not economic smiling smiley ) Local customers can pick up here and usually avoid all shipping charges. If you have your own UPS or FedEx account, I'm happy to use that instead of charging shipping. I have the new price list and am ready to start offering quotes - I will not post them here publicly so if you can email me or call me it will be simpler. PMs are fine but quotes don't stay formatted if I PM you back. Requests that use Moss part numbers are fine and general descriptions work and even (yuck!) VB numbers can be translated. Let me know however I can help. Thanks. Basil 707.762.0974 basiladams@yahoo.com

Basil C. Adams
1956 MGA Coupe (Show Car)
1957 MGA Roadster (Driver)
1958 MGA Coupe (Racecar)
1959 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Roadster (Driver)
MKIII Elva Courier (E1056)
1967 427 Cobra
1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal
A coupla late MGBs
1960 Austin Healy BN7
More Cars than Brains

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-04 03:52 PM by Basil Adams.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links