TRExp

Vendor Market

GC360 Silverstone II wheels cheaper then ever for US residents.

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
GC360 Silverstone II wheels are really a good deal right now, because of the US dollar's strength over the Canadian dollar right now. The wheels sell for $205 Canadian per wheel, and are distributed out of Vancouver, Canada, this equates to $165 USD per wheel, even with a aprox. $100 international shipping, you end up on a set of 4 shipped to the US 48 states for about 760.00, which is slightly less than a set of 4 VTOs shipped in the 48 states. The only available color right now is the silver, the size is 15x6 +3mm offset. These are very high quality wheels and I've sold a good many of them, and everyone has been thrilled with the appearance, and quality.

If interested, contact me via email, as I do not check back here often.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com
Engines, Rebuild Kits and More.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-10 05:57 AM by Speedracer.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others

Attachments:
silverstoneii.jpg    38.9 KB
silverstoneii.jpg

silverstoneIIsilver.gif    225.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
little porky Edward Brown
Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA   USA
you do have crome rims for sale for 1974 triumph spit fire mk4 please contact me my name Edward -e mail eld404@yahoo.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
Not chrome, but silver.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
www.acmespeedshop.com
Engines, Rebuild Kits and More.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster