Header in Stainless...

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

kirks-auto Platinum Member Robert Kirk
Davenport, Iowa, USA   USA
Now available exclusively from Kirks-Auto. P.O.A.

Quite the bling compliment for the stainless SU heat shield and alternator belt guard.

http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?21,1215591

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

Business phone 563 323 1017
Orders only please 800 547 5747
cell, if you must, and I know where it is 563 940 1864

http://kirks-auto.com

Moss distributor UK importer
Beat or match any retail/delivered quote

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-07 10:40 AM by kirks-auto.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
Header Spitfire SS.jpg    14.4 KB
Header Spitfire SS.jpg

I hope soon to offer these with ceramic coating INSIDE. That will result in 100 degrees +/- reduction of heat off the firewall into the cabin.

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-02 09:18 AM by kirks-auto.

79bluespit Avatar
79bluespit Rick Lazio
Burlington, ON, Canada   CAN
looks like a nice 4 2 1 header. how much is it?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rick, an email is more appropriate to discuss sales etc.

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

joppamoto Mark R
Crestwood, Ky, USA   USA
Are they so expensive that the price can`t be quoted? I`ve always believed if someone cant advertise the price, the price is too high.

Mark,
They are so inexpensive I don't want my competitors to know.

These forums are not for public display of business transactions or pending transactions. Proper etiquette suggests you contact a vendor directly for such inquiries which are of a private nature not a public concern. Just following the rules established by the owner of the site.

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

joppamoto Mark R
Crestwood, Ky, USA   USA
Proper etiquette suggests you contact a vendor directly for such inquiries which are of a private nature not a public concern? Really, My guess is that on a public site that you are advertising parts on, not only is it proper etiquette to ask for the price that the public would pay, but it also would be proper etiquette to display that price that is so inexpensive. Unless of course the mystery price is in fact not inexpensive, and therefore just be simply high with other vendors understandably unconcerned. Where do you people come from?

Vendor Forum Rules

1. Only members with Platinum or Gold Star, or an active Banner Ad may start topics in this Forum.

1b. Gold Members may post on their Home Site only (see your Member Home Page to see your Home Site). Vendors that wish to post in more than one Vendor Deals Forum must be Platinum Members.

2. Qualifying members (see #1) may only post one new topic per 7 day period.

3. Vendors may not post replies in other vendors' topics to avoid "I can get you a better deal" conflicts. If you can offer a better price, start your own topic. Please do not make reference to any other vendors in your posts to avoid alienation of my other advertisers.

4. Vendors may post replies/updates/bumps in your own threads, max one reply per day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5. Please do not use the Vendor Forum as a support/customer service forum for your business. Make sure to specify your website, email address, phone numbers, and address in your advertisements.

6. The webmaster reserves the right to edit or delete any post without warning.

7. This is the ONLY Forum where new topics may be created to solicit business sales.

8. Your posts must be automotive related.

9. All of these rules are in addition to the General Forum Rules posted at the top of every Forum.

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

joppamoto Mark R
Crestwood, Ky, USA   USA
There is absolutely nothing in your response that states you cannot show the price for your item. It clearly shows that you cannot undercut another vendor on their item only, as in saying you have one for less. Almost every other vendor selling single items have prices and shipping clearly marked.

79bluespit Avatar
79bluespit Rick Lazio
Burlington, ON, Canada   CAN
hi robert.... i also see no where that states you cannot show your price. you can't use the forum as a customer service system, but to state 'here's what i have and this is the price' appears legit. you've got some good stuff i think lots of spit owners might want... esp the headers. i see many posts of ppl not liking the pacesetter 4-1 header so yours has a lot of interest if the price is right. i think a while back i remember you had maniflow headers avail too. i can't speak for the owner of the site, but i don't think they'd be upset if you posted a price..... esp since many owners are curious as to what you can offer. stainless header looks good, but the maniflow one has me smitten.

grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
I see nothing wrong with Robert's request that folks discuss pricing details with him privately, off-forum..... he pays Skye a fee to post in this forum and that's his personal business model, at least for this particular item.

If folks aren't comfortable with that, shop elsewhere.

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-14 08:32 AM by grubscrew.

Mark Jones Avatar
Close to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada   CAN
1995 MG MGF "Barney"
1996 Land Rover Discovery
Robert,

Vendor rule #5 is unrelated to posting price. And in your original post you provided a link to another thread in the Vendor Market where you provided the price for items you are selling: http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?21,1215591

That being said, it is a very nice looking header from the picture provided.

MOWOG Garage serving the needs of all Post Abingdon MG owners in Lambton Co. since 2011.

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA   USA
Robert Kirk is one of the better vendors and in my dealings with him and others an email or phone call is the best way to request a price including delivery. This has been standard fare on the British car forums that I belong to and knowing Robert, no amount of baiting or cajoling will make him change his ways. From reading the responses to his ad I would guess that you are not going to buy his header regardless, but if you do I'm sure it would be a good deal. Just my unsolicited $.02 after buying many parts from Capt Kirk.
Rut

horanoffp Paul Horanoff
Hartford, Wisconsin, USA   USA
They are very nice looking

They are also arguably the best in efficiency at "pulling" exhaust out of the head.

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links