AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Flyboyn2144p Avatar
Flyboyn2144p Nathan Willis
Jacksonville, Florida, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB "Hubert"
1978 MG MGB "Blah"
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Sir Spit Frankenstein -for Now"
Is there any one out here in NE FL area?? Wanted to see if there was any happenings going on or projects for fellowship time..

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mikejapp Avatar
mikejapp Mike Japp
Pensacola, FL, USA   USA
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Yellow Kamennari"
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Speed Racer"
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Blue Lighting" ~ For Sale ! ~
2005 GMC Envoy "Rhino"    & more
Hi Nathan! I'm in Pensacola and my local British car club has a big show evey year in April. We just had our largest show ever so try to attend next year. Check us out at www.pbca1.com and let me know if/when your local club has their big show.

When I was in the Navy 20 years ago I was stationed in Jax so I remember the area. A month ago I towed a broken 78 Spit thru Jax from Merritt Island to Pensacola. It's floorboards are gone and has rust in other places, so I'm not sure if it will be saved.

North Florida does not seem to have much for Spitfires so I understand why you are looking for events. I have thought that the "Sunshine State" should have more involvement with Spitfires.

Cheers,
Mike
www.spitfire.info

spitsix69 Avatar
spitsix69 Scott Lowden
Orange Park, FL, USA   USA
Nathan - Are you attending the British car show on 9-28 at the British pub north of St Augustine?

http://www.mgclassics.org/mgclassics/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=yCAhZmeuzHU%3d&tabid=36

Scott

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Flyboyn2144p Avatar
1971 MG MGB "Hubert"
1978 MG MGB "Blah"
Scott, I am now that I know about it. Won't have the a car ready but will be nice to fellowship and take a lot of photos.

Nathan
904-418-1799c.

Flyboyn2144p Avatar
1971 MG MGB "Hubert"
1978 MG MGB "Blah"
SCOTT....

Posted a deal in the PUB to see if there is anyone around who would like to meet up from time to time with there cars.. To get more publicity out there..

Nathan - Arlington

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster