AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

leonardojose Avatar
leonardojose Leonardo M
Sandy Spring, Maryland, USA   USA
1961 MG MGA
I just came back from my annual ride up to Gettysburg, PA. I left early in the morning with the top off...yes, it was cold...but the ride back was wonderful. While I was up there I went to the Diner by the tracks and took along my bagpipes so I could play near the battle field. I played two tunes, Flowers of the Forest and Amazing Grace. I'm fairly new to the pipes but it sounded pretty good and had a few people not to far away show signs of approval. The return trip as a nice slow country ride on the back roads. I posted in the triumph yahoo group to see if anyone wanted to drive along but got no emails...I might have had better luck on this site. Ciao!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
Great! Join us at British Invade Gettysburg on July 14. In the past, they've even had bagpipers!
(What car do you have?)
Dave

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

leonardojose Avatar
leonardojose Leonardo M
Sandy Spring, Maryland, USA   USA
1961 MG MGA
64' Spitfire. Slowly getting it all back to stock. This was the first long run in the car for me. I had a 64' in 1970 and did a x/c from Niagara Falls, NY to Hermosa Beach, CA then back tracked to El Paso, TX to report to my new duty station. Had many Spits but always wanted to live life again in a 64'. I had posted the run in another site hoping to find someone that wanted to drive along. When I got to Gettysburg and all along the way saw many tops down but no other Triumphs (a couple MGBs) a lot of Miatas.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Deleted
johnson.tumble9 johnson tumble
bhopal, Disabled Account, Antarctica   ATA
Post has been removed by the administrator due to violation of the Terms of Service.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster