Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Luvn737s Avatar
Luvn737s Randall R
USA, USA   USA
It'd be nice to find some folks to commisserate with here in the Phoenix area. I haven't checked out the British Car Clubs yet, but I'm looking for more wrenchin' and less braggin'

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
Did you have a look at the Member Map? http://www.triumphexperience.com/member/map.php
Probably mostly MG guys ( winking smiley ) but maybe it's a start.
(BTW I had to chuckle at the car club comment...they do seem to suffer from that, sometimes. LOL)
Dave

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

jrinaz John Reynolds
Tempe, AZ, USA   USA
Desert Centre Triumph Register of America, DCTRA, is the local Triumph club. Meetings are the second tuesday of the month at Denny's in Tempe. Located at the intersection of Scottsdale RD and the 202. Check out their website www.dctra.org

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
britsnspits Avatar
britsnspits Michael Stoliker
Bethlehem, PA, USA   USA
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Lucky"
Here's a clickable link

In reply to # 854174 by jrinaz Desert Centre Triumph Register of America, DCTRA, is the local Triumph club. Meetings are the second tuesday of the month at Denny's in Tempe. Located at the intersection of Scottsdale RD and the 202. Check out their website www.dctra.org

Luvn737s Avatar
Luvn737s Randall R
USA, USA   USA
I've got the membership application sitting right here. I wish Triumphfest hadn't been the exact same weekend everything else was going on here in AZ.

Are their meetings actually mini-cruise nights or do they actually sit down and conduct some (ugh!) business?

jrinaz John Reynolds
Tempe, AZ, USA   USA
Meeting starts at 7:00pm but most arrive around 6:00, have something to eat and BS! Meeting follows the normal format but includes any tech stuff someone wants to discuss. The number of TR's attending "depends" on, mostly, how many are running!!! Temps do factor in summer meetings though!
Come see 12/11!

dennislcollins Avatar
dennislcollins Dennis L. Collins
mesa, az, USA   USA
I try to do all my own work including engine rebuilds.... 479.363.7141

mortincook Mortin Cook
Bhopal, MP, India   IND
Hi,
Welcome to this forum site, you can find lots things
I suggest you for your problem, you have to contact any other expert,
Right now, I have no knowledge about your question,
Sorry for that,.....................
[url= [url]http://www.contenthoop.com/preventative-vehicle-maintenance/8315/[/url]] PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE [/url]

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster