Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
As suggested by our members...

This forum is for organizing meetups with fellow Triumph Experience members, at car shows or rallies, or just at the local pub, with times and who's attending and whatnot. It should be easier to keep track with a dedicated forum, the main boards get a lot of posts.

Make sure you also submit events in the Calendar here:

http://www.triumphexperience.com/calendar.php

Thanks grinning smiley
Skye

Webmaster, The Triumph Experience

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
Deleted
sofialove1 Sofia Sofiasaabira
Disabled Account, Antarctica   ATA
Post has been removed by the administrator due to violation of the Terms of Service.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
billsmyth William Smyth
Pasco, wa, USA   USA
I am trying to find Triumph TR4A members in Washington State so I can get some help in reassembling my car. Anybody in Pasco, Kennewick, Richland or close by?

safromtr6 Chris M
Munster, IN, USA   USA
I am looking to buy a tr6 (my first) soon in the Chicago area and would like some advice on service/ownership in northwest Indiana (Munster). Anyone out there?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
safromtr6 Chris M
Munster, IN, USA   USA
I am looking to buy a tr6 (my first) soon in the Chicago area and would like some advice on service/ownership in northwest Indiana (Munster). Anyone out there?

truefoxy foxy osborne
gwynedd, UK   GBR
1971 Triumph Spitfire MkIV "SPITTY"
1972 Triumph Stag "Stag"
just noticed THE MAP which tells me there are a few others in NORTH WALES uk......yes, there ARE some brits around with Triumphs ..... included in our fleet are a stag I and a spitfire IV ....... a small group of local enthusiasts [various cars] often go out touring n wales for a day - stopping somewhere for lunch - usually organised at short notice if WEATHER looks good. No point in an open car if you have to cover it in flapping canvas !!! If you'd like to join in with us [when free] just email foxbrush@btinternet.com no membership or fees etc, just friends together. ALL year round of course. In addition we've been abroad 6 times in last 3 years, next is Spain early 2016. FOXY

neilsie Avatar
neilsie neil S
toronto, Ontario, Canada   CAN
1976 Triumph 1500 "Merlin"
Well today I learned that you can't just pound a arm bushings in With a hammer. Fortunately my local garage will press them in for me.
N.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster