AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
In reply to # 1485763 by GAJ Wayne,

Bill of Sale- I always specify "no dealer decals

And it's interesting that original dealer badges, license plate frames, key fobs and the like are now sought after!

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
heraldvitesse Avatar
heraldvitesse Wayne McGill,
Oakville, Ontario, Canada   CAN
The car was used year round until 1980 and despite having hand built aluminum inner fenders in the rear and being "Ziebarted" every year there was some rust in the lower front fenders and rocker panels which was repaired with new metal being brazed in and then the car was "oil sprayed" every fall until 2005. Now some 32 years old, my wife told be the car was looking tatered and that I needed to do something about it. Sometimes I hear her the first time she speaks! A full frame off restoration ensued and rust was found around the entire bottom 6 inches of the car as well as the left front suspension turret on the frame and both the upper and lower cruciform plates. I learned what I believe divorced fathers go through: I made monthly payments and had visitation rights! After 44 years of ownership, It still wins awards (2nd place yesterday at British Car Day) where more than 1000 British cars gathered. To see more information check out: www.torontotriumph.com and there is a link to British Car Day.

GAJ Graham J
Carlisle, Ontario, Canada   CAN
Thanks for the response, I was hoping to go to the show but did not make it.

Derek posted a video of the show in the "what did you do with your TR6" thread, your car may be in it.

I work in Oakville, maybe I will see you one day.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1965 Triumph Herald 1200

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links