AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

68bonnie Avatar
68bonnie Abram V N
Thornton, ON, Canada   CAN
1974 Triumph TR6 "New Money Pit"
1974 Triumph TR6
Hi Brian
I saw your request on the Triumph Experience for a brake power booster spacer. I have one if you are interested. I am asking $50.00 plus shipping.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bteichgraber Avatar
bteichgraber Brian Teichgraber
Tsawwassen, BC, Canada   CAN
The spring compressor worked very very well for me - very well done if anyone is thinking of getting this tool.

bteichgraber Avatar
bteichgraber Brian Teichgraber
Tsawwassen, BC, Canada   CAN
Thanks to all of the posts , I was able to get one.
My Tr4a solid axle will be upgraded to a 250 hp engine and I’ve already have done some chassis upgrades and Toyota brakes so I’m going with a different brake system then the Tr4a came with and will be going with more of the tr6 style.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
oldhokie Gold Member DAN ALLEN
Myersville, MD, USA   USA
In reply to # 1512132 by bteichgraber The spring compressor worked very very well for me - very well done if anyone is thinking of getting this tool.

Thanks for the testimonial smileys with beer

Now we need to talk about those rear brakes.
You REALLY want rear discs to go with that TR6 dual circuit hydraulic system and the Toyota front calipers and rotors don't you smiling bouncing smiley

Dan

Member Services:
Engineering, design and fabrication of custom. hard to find, or NLA parts and tools. No job too small.
Brett E Brett Evans
Columbus, OH, USA   USA
1973 Triumph TR6 "Scarlet Harlot"
Dan, that hub puller looks great and I want one!!!

oldhokie Gold Member DAN ALLEN
Myersville, MD, USA   USA
In reply to # 1513248 by Brett E Dan, that hub puller looks great and I want one!!!

That project is alive and well - see this very long thread in the TR4 forum. It now works for Spitfire/GT6 and cousins as well as TR's.

Churchill Hub Pullers

The TR6 hub poses it's own unique set of challenges. I am looking for someone with a six to help me work through them and I will PM you shortly.

Dan

Member Services:
Engineering, design and fabrication of custom. hard to find, or NLA parts and tools. No job too small.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links