Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

BraxtonO Avatar
BraxtonO Gold Member Braxton O
Raleigh, NC, USA   USA
BAT is interesting in that sometimes cars go for a real deal price. And other times they go for much more than you would expect. I love all the info and pics provided - to the extent possible you can tell what you’re getting as much as you’re ever likely to on an internet exchange. Owner/Seller comments and feedback are a plus toward getting comfortable. I bought my MGA on there, and got a very good deal. Their extending of the cutoff when bids come in at the last minute is interesting, and quite different from the eBay experience. As a buyer or a seller it seems there is an opportunity to do well. And for the upfront price, it’s a great deal of cheap broad exposure for the seller - and much more likely to hit target market.

Like anything else - you need to have a good idea of what you think the value is.
Anyway - nice to see a clean 6 going for such a strong price.

Best,
Braxton

" You know - I love this thing. She's got a few leaks, but it's only the engine, gearbox, and the diff - so not too bad....."

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster