Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

dsixnero Avatar
dsixnero Dan Colanero
Westville, NJ, USA   USA
Rut, thanks for the Jeep pics, the CJ front end is the best, the square lights are sacrilege, I want a good TJ but won't spend the crazy money they want. I would love to build one, or an early Bronco or FJ Cruiser but the tr-6 would have to go and I'm getting up there in years. Dan

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
hearditallbefore Avatar
Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK   GBR
Round headlamps you say!

Jangle LPV FTW

Swatting the yellow jackets away from the Triumph apple of truth…

SKIKIR Avatar
SKIKIR SKIP KIRCHHOFF
OR, USA   USA
I would be interested. my car will never be a concourse machine since it was in an accident and I am happy with that because I don't feel guilty using it as a daily driver (on dry days.) BUT I do want to be able to keep ahead of Civics with sheep calls on the tail pipes. To that end I've installed electronic fuel injection, electric radiator fan and light weight fly wheel. when I rebuild my engine I'd like to up grade the cam, exactly which one i don't know. It seems to get any real power out of the TR engine you need an F-35 Lightning II budget, which I don't have, so the thought of re engining is always in the back of the mind. I would love to put a rover V8 power train from an SD-1 IF I could find a donor SD-1 in Oregon. At least that would still be British and something they should have done in the factory like MG did.

I don't want a funny car like I have seen some people turn their cars into with corvette engines and re engineered rear ends and the only thing left original is the TR badge on the grill. But some consolidated place to share some performance tricks and upgrades would be nice.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
barry s Avatar
barry s Silver Member Barry Stoll
Alexandria, VA, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB
1976 Triumph TR6
1980 MG MGB
Skip - I hope that you know that the Rover V8 is a Buick engine. Still regularly found.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster