Headlight Nacelles

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

lesgilholme Les Gilholme
Newman's Cove, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada   CAN
Hi I am new here, I have a 75 TR6 and since 2004 have been on/off the restoration. The mechanicals are done, the engine is done, just the bodywork to do. Its been at the bodyshop for 4 years, and not a minute of work has been done, so now its up to me to get it done bit by bit. So i have many new body partss, floors, sills, valances etc, but i need the front wing headlight nacelles (not the buckets). So if anyone has busted wings but with good nacelles please let me know. I understand that Marvin Gruber may be a good resouce....so Martin if you read this please get in touch....many thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA   USA
Les,
Welcome to the forum! Marv is a great resource and there might be others on your side of the border to help save on shipping. Post a few pictures of your TR6 so we can see where you are!
Rut

dsixnero Avatar
dsixnero Dan Colanero
Westville, New Jersey, USA   USA
Beam me up, Scotty

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster