Max Jack car hoist

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jordan k Jordan Kurtin
Toronto, ontario, Canada   CAN
I wonder if anyone has had any experience with this garage hoist. It seams like a great unit for the price and if space is short. Any feed back would be great.
www.maxjaxusa.com
Thanks
Jordan

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
boulderroller Avatar
boulderroller Silver Member Brian Cunningham
Farmington, Connecticut, USA   USA
1973 Triumph TR6 "Liz"
I've had one for a couple of months. No major work on the TR yet with it, but driving season is winding down. It's nice to get underneath the car to wipe down the oil - LOL. I've used the lift to clean the wire wheels too! There are two height settings, one for a creeper, and one for a stool on wheels.

1973 TR6 CF4325U
"A" Type OD
Dual Webers

jordan k Jordan Kurtin
Toronto, ontario, Canada   CAN
Brian.. Did you purchase the lift with the frame rail attachments or the standard pads. Looks like the lift is much cheaper in the states than what we pay here in the great white north. If you have installed it , what is the thickness of your concrete floor, mine is 4 inches which is the min they recommend . Im wondering if I should cut the floor and put in a footing.

thanks
Jordan

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
sam-i-am Avatar
sam-i-am Sam L
Caledonia, Wisconsin, USA   USA
If ceiling height is a concern you may want to also look at scissors lifts.
I have a 2 post in my garage that's a foot or so smaller than a standard 2 post so it only takes up 1 bay and not a bay and a little more. My ceiling is 11 feet so I can get my little cars up high enough to walk under. The company I bought it from was ARESCO. A while back I checked their web site and didn't see my model so you may need to give them a call if your interested. Good luck!

Sam.

Attachments:
image.jpeg    40.3 KB
image.jpeg

boulderroller Avatar
boulderroller Silver Member Brian Cunningham
Farmington, Connecticut, USA   USA
1973 Triumph TR6 "Liz"
Jordan,
I added a new bay onto my garage so I had a 4" slab built with a 6" thickened section in the area where the lift posts were going.

1973 TR6 CF4325U
"A" Type OD
Dual Webers

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster