Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Brad Hildreth Avatar
Brad Hildreth Bradley Hildreth
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA   USA
The interior on my car is original but it is faded and stained and shabby. I am trying to decide on weather to keep the New White with Shadow blue color scheme. Does anyone have any pictures of this color to post. Or opinions on the shadow blue? If i decide to change out the interior than i will probably change out the body color. I have always wanted a BRG car. I have a ways to go before decision time. but its more fun than body panels that need replaced.....

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Reddragon Avatar
Reddragon Dale M
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA   USA
1963 Triumph TR4 "Road Runner"
1974 Triumph TR6 "Tweety"
Brad

If you ask either VB, Rimmers, or TRF on your next purchase of parts for a sample of their shadow blue interior material., i'm sure thay would put a piece in for you.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=tr6+shadow+blue+interior&f]shadow blue[/url]

A white car with shadow blue interior would be a stand out as not to many are around. Your car your decision.

Red

Brad Hildreth Avatar
Brad Hildreth Bradley Hildreth
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA   USA
I know i am just asking other peoples opinions on shadow blue.....

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA   USA
I'm doing shadow blue w white piping in my 250. I think the white piping really makes it pop. Consider it. My 250 will be Royal however

Next consider what you'd change it to? Navy or red would be unique

DerekM Avatar
DerekM Silver Member Derek McAllister
Toronto, ON, Canada   CAN
This is the Shadow Blue interior panels and carpets as supplied by both TRF and Moss (as far as I know they use the same supplier).

Derek McAllister
Toronto, Ontario
1974 TR6 Sapphire Blue/Shadow Blue

Attachments:
IMG_3152.JPG    53.6 KB
IMG_3152.JPG

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1980 Triumph TR7 Drophead

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links