Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

maddmapper Avatar
maddmapper Ken Prentice
Victoria, BC, Canada   CAN
In reply to # 1287582 by Fictioneer I've always been partial to OEW with a red interior, which I know is more a MG combo than a triumph. That said, I'd like to see a picture of a white car with the shadow blue interior mentioned by Wyatt. Another sharp combination is black with gray interior -- there's a photo of a TR6 wearing these colors somewhere out there in the netherworld of the Internet.

That is a NICE combo!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Punkdogstr6 Doug Lawson
Culver City, CA, USA   USA
Black - absence of color. Makes things look small and featureless Also makes things go away so you might as well close your eyes.
Keep it a light color and instead of being a hole it will look bigger.
My interior is black, boring and going.

tkamd73 Avatar
tkamd73 Silver Member Tim Bradley
Menomonee Falls, WI, USA   USA
In reply to # 1287846 by Punkdogstr6 Black - absence of color. Makes things look small and featureless Also makes things go away so you might as well close your eyes.
Keep it a light color and instead of being a hole it will look bigger.
My interior is black, boring and going.

I agree Doug, as much as I like black for ease of care and replacement, it is boring. Just saw a Porsche Boxter, about the same exterior color as my TR6, emerald green, had to be a custom color, which Porsche will always do, for quite a mark-up. Anyway this Boxter had a dark blue interior, and top which really looked good, with that shade of green. My car needs a new top, so I think I'll get the ball rolling with a dark blue one. Tim

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Punkdogstr6 Doug Lawson
Culver City, CA, USA   USA
Great idea that will look way cool.
Go for it !

Nickffc Nick Ayres
Kings lynn, Norfolk, UK   GBR
thats nice..... and it's also my car.... smiling smiley

Nickffc Nick Ayres
Kings lynn, Norfolk, UK   GBR
In reply to # 1287582 by Fictioneer I've always been partial to OEW with a red interior, which I know is more a MG combo than a triumph. That said, I'd like to see a picture of a white car with the shadow blue interior mentioned by Wyatt. Another sharp combination is black with gray interior -- there's a photo of a TR6 wearing these colors somewhere out there in the netherworld of the Internet.

Nice colour.... and also my car....! smiling smiley

currently undergoing a restoration...

http://nickstr6.weebly.com/

Nick

Midgnuts Avatar
Midgnuts Silver Member Dean Webb
Medford,, OR, USA   USA
My final combo choice - I like the contrast.
DW

Attachments:
3.jpg    41.8 KB
3.jpg

IMG_0381.JPG    62.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Casey808 Avatar
Casey808 Casey S
Honolulu, HI, USA   USA
1969 Triumph TR6 "Adèle"
In reply to # 1503622 by Midgnuts My final combo choice - I like the contrast.
DW

Very nice Dean. I'm also a fan of color accentuating car interiors and yours is exquisite. eye popping smiley

smileys with beer

ng19delta Avatar
ng19delta Scott Roberts
Merchantville, NJ, USA   USA
1974 Triumph TR6 "Gypsy Rose T..."
New Tan goes with everything! Well, except white, maybe...

Scott

Midgnuts Avatar
Midgnuts Silver Member Dean Webb
Medford,, OR, USA   USA
In reply to # 1503696 by Casey808
In reply to # 1503622 by Midgnuts My final combo choice - I like the contrast.
DW

Very nice Dean. I'm also a fan of color accentuating car interiors and yours is exquisite. eye popping smiley

smileys with beer

Exquisite - WOW that's heavy but i like it.
Thanks
dw

Damson1971 Mike L
Orlando, FL, USA   USA
Has anybody used John Skinner Limited for their interiors? Just got a quote and samples sent to me and the have great choices in color. I'm leaning towards the leather, opposed to vinyl as I like the quality and look. Anybody received a set and installed them yourself? Hard to do?

Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
Mike,
Welcome to the forum! I ordered the leather seats and interior and the quality is very good, pricing is good, but I haven’t installed it yet.
Rut

modandrocker Steve N
Greensboro, NC, USA   USA
Poolboy has the answer if you just answer his question. I'll say it for him: "If you are married then you will have your answer!"

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links