Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
OFFER NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE

I really want to make this the #1 website for Triumph owners, and that means getting the best technical articles in the Library. To that end, for a limited time (read: until my budget runs out) I'm offering COLD HARD CASH for Triumph articles!

I can offer $10 for short articles (less than 500 words) and $20 for long articles,
with a $5 bonus for every photo that goes with the article up to $20.
So a good long article with lots of photos could net you $40! Cha-ching! smileys with beer

Submit your article here

Conditions:

- Article must contain the text TRIUMPH EXPERIENCE LIBRARY BONANZA in the body to be eligible for payment.
If it doesn't contain this text, it will be assumed the submission is under the Creative Commons license as described on the article submission page and not eligible for payment.

- Articles accepted under this offer will become the non-exclusive property of F4 Systems (that's me!)
In other words, you can still sell your article or give it away as much as you want, but I will have a royalty-free copyright on my copy.

- If there are a flood of submissions, it might take a week or two to get to your submission
- I reserve the right to reject any submissions that aren't up to snuff.
- You will get paid in USD via PAYPAL ONLY. No cash, no money orders, no checks in the mail.
- Make sure Author Email Address in the submission form is the address you want to get paid via Paypal.
- Only articles that you have written and you have permission to publish

Thanks,
Skye (Webmaster)

Webmaster, The Triumph Experience

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster