AutoShrine Sponsor

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Hello again, one last feature before the new year...

You can now easily sign into your account via the "Sign In with Facebook" button.

This makes signing into TriumphExp a one-click operation (assuming you're already logged into Facebook)
The first time, you'll be asked to grant permission to the AutoShrine.com Login app, that's the parent website that I develop everything under.

Important Note: Your Facebook primary email must be the same as your TriumphExp account email, otherwise you'll be prompted to register a new account.

Please don't create a duplicate account! You can update your TriumphExp email address from the My Account -> Edit My Account menu

As usual, if there are any issues with the new feature please let me know in this topic, or by creating a support ticket via the "Send us a message" link at the bottom of any page.

Happy Holidays,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster, The Triumph Experience

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
johnstydo Avatar
johnstydo John Styduhar
Hermitage, PA, USA   USA
I bought a Bastuck alloy sump for my TR3 racer that included an aluminum baffle plate which fits into a ledge at the top inside of the casting. There are also four bosses cast into the inside of the sump an inch or two below the ledge. I have read somewhere (there were no instructions that came with the part) that the baffle can be modified to mount lower into the sump onto these bosses (which are drilled and tapped for screws). Has anyone with this sump lowered the baffle plate and for what reason? I would rather grind them off to reduce some of the weight, since it is 6 pounds heavier that the factory steel one. thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-04 01:43 PM by johnstydo.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1958 Triumph TR3A

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links