Trying to find previous owners of South Carolina 1974 TR6

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
I purchased a 1974 Pimento Red TR6 a few years ago and am trying to trace the history of the car. The previous owner didn't have any information that helped me. I believe a Clemson University athlete owned the car at some point because of a Clemson Letterman decal on the rear end. I am hoping someone in the upstate of South Carolina has information that might assist me. Is there a way of finding out the history of ownership? I have been told that our state's Department of Motor Vehicles will not assist. Thanks.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
Is there any way of "Backtracking ownership" with the VIN / Commission Number ? Pontiac historical used to do that for Pontiacs. I bought a 73 TR6 I'd like to know about.

sparrowpi Avatar
sparrowpi Silver Member David Sherrow
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA   USA
What is the VIN?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
The VIN is CF20728

sparrowpi Avatar
sparrowpi Silver Member David Sherrow
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA   USA
You are the only listed registered owner. If a vehicle was not registered for a long time it disappears from the data base I have access to. Sorry.

JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
Thank you for the effort. I seem to be striking out a good bit, but I am going to keep trying.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster