Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Bv -spit Brian V
Cape Coral, Florida, USA   USA
Hello out there to all of yins, I am wondering if anyone is going to the races/events at Schenley Park, July 15th. I've check the Events section and did not see it posted. I happened on this a few years back while visiting friends and family in Pittsburgh. Fascinating afternoon. I'll be there this year, looking forward to it.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Zack Cyphers Avatar
Arlington, Virginia, USA   USA
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Li'l Blue"
2003 BMW 318i
2010 Honda Civic
I'll be there! I'm driving up from Virginia on Friday. I love the Grand Prix. I've been going for years! I will definitely be there.
Brian, are you a Pittsburgher transplanted to Florida?

Zack Cyphers

YCCO
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
Pittsburgher living in Arlington, Virginia

I want to spread the good news: call Team Triumph in Warren, Ohio for parts - Scott is knowledgable, easy to deal with and will save you money.
www.teamtriumph.com
330-392-7176

PopeyePittsburgh Michael Muller
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA   USA
Will be there... i live a short walk away!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Mark Jones Avatar
Close to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada   CAN
1995 MG MGF "Barney"
1996 Land Rover Discovery
I have been wanting to go to this event for several years now but can't make it, we'll be at the British Motor Festival in Windsor NS.
http://www.triumphexp.com/calendar/event/1683

MOWOG Garage serving the needs of all Post Abingdon MG owners in Lambton Co. since 2011.

Zack Cyphers Avatar
Arlington, Virginia, USA   USA
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Li'l Blue"
2003 BMW 318i
2010 Honda Civic
I've loved going to the Grand Prix for many years. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's one of the only places in the US where auto racing occurs completely on urban public streets.

Zack Cyphers

YCCO
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
Pittsburgher living in Arlington, Virginia

I want to spread the good news: call Team Triumph in Warren, Ohio for parts - Scott is knowledgable, easy to deal with and will save you money.
www.teamtriumph.com
330-392-7176

grubscrew Avatar
grubscrew grub screw
The suburbs of, Winfield, Maryland, USA   USA
Went every year when son was at PITT. Great event and car show(s).

Dave
1970 Spitfire Mk3
FDU 78359L
34/11 (Jasmine yellow/Black interior)

1962 Triumph TR3B
TCF 575L
Signal Red/Red interior

Spitfirejoe Avatar
Spitfirejoe Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska, USA   USA
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"
Just heard this will be the location for the annual running of "The Kastner Kup" next year. I'm hoping to attend.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

Eric Rinehart Avatar
Parkersburg, WV, USA   USA
We are attending for the first time this year. Driving up late Sat and will be there Sun. Going to miss the British Car Day Saturday, but can't get there any sooner.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster