Purchasing a Pre-owned car

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Marian Lubinsky Marie Miguel
SG, SG, Singapore   SGP
I'm browsing and shopping around for car prices. I need to buy even a pre-owned type. Although, I want to learn the possibility or my chances to get a loan. Some friends are telling me about the limited offer( good loan packages) that a few lending company are giving. Is this true and still applicable? How would I qualify to get good rates for a car?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-14 10:17 PM by Marian Lubinsky.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore   SGP
As long as you have all the papers they will need, you will be qualified. You can either inquire from a dealer or a credit union. They offer lower interest rates than banks, that is for sure.

Spitfirejoe Avatar
Spitfirejoe Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska, USA   USA
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"
Nice Spam. Marian...

Reported

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
65or66 Gold Member Jim B
Lake village, IN, USA   USA
1965 Triumph Spitfire MkII
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Jusanudda Munny Pit"
Marian, I can help you. I am a disposed prince of a small Afreakin country that you nefer heard of. If you just send me $10,000 of amerikins I can get you acxes to over $10,000 milyun of my fahther monee that had bin seiged by guvermint forrcers.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster