I got some time this afternoon. I bled the MGB brakes using the Gunson Eezibleed I borrowed from Jeff Strong.
I started at the right rear (a lot of air), then to the left rear (some air), then the right front (no air) and lastly the left front (no air). When I put the new washer on the 3-way connection that was leaking before, I introduced some air in the system. I guess I didn't get all of the air out previously (used the pedal bleed method). This time the pedal is much firmer after I was done. The true test will be a little drive.
The Eezibleed is a great set-up, thanks for letting me borrow it Jeff! The key this time was to not use too much air pressure in the tire, it was 15psi this time and worked great! Too much pressure and it started to leak around the master making a mess.