The carb parts showed up this week so I was able to finish assembling the Weber carb this evening.
The kit included a new gasket for the choke assembly so I pulled the housing apart and installed it. I then mounted the new power valve and jets with new o-rings. The new power valve holds a vacuum like it should now. I then mounted the needle valve and float and checked the height (41mm for the metal floats). Using a new gasket, I tried to mount the top of the carb, but found I installed one of the levers from the choke assembly 180 deg out. I turned it around and then finished up assembling the carb and tightened it up.
Everything looks ready to mount to the car again .