Didn't have much time today, but got a little done on the MGB.
I installed a new copper washer on the flex line to the 3-way connection on the differential for the brakes, hopefully that will stop the weeping leak. I also installed a new clamp around the new brake line I installed previously that holds it to the differential tube.
I the installed new rubber boots that cover the hole in the brake backplate for the e-brake levers.
I removed the passenger seat to gain access to the e-brake handle pivot. I then removed the entire e-brake cable assembly, as it was frozen solid with rust and on its last legs. I was able to free up the e-brake lever so it moves nicely and the ratchet that holds it on works well too. I need to get the new assembly installed, that is for next time. No pictures as I left my camera at the other house and didn't have good lighting to use my phone.