I moved some MGA and MGB parts up to the new house. I then spent some time organizing the shop and getting it ready to work on the MGB.
I took the hard top off and stored it off in the corner, that made it easier to work under the dash. I installed the new fan switch and tested both the fan and backlight. They both worked properly. I then was able to reinstall the cover over the steering wheel switches and checked that everything still worked. I also installed a new rubber pad on the battery clamp (the old one was dried out and deteriorated).
I then jacked the car up and put it on stands so I could figure out the leak in the rear brakes and get the E-brake hooked up and working.
Little steps, but a good day.
Getting the tool wall organized.
The new storage area for MGA parts.
The fan switch installed and backlight working.
Steering wheel sanction installed and all working.