The tires arrived yesterday. I got the tires mounted and balanced today. I will need to do a little touch-up but they look great!
I finished up the front left brake and then my better half helped me bleed the brakes. I stil have a small weepy leak in the joint between the flex line and 3-way connector on the rear axle.
I mounted all four tires and got the car off the jack stands and rolling again. I then started the car and went for a little drive in the driveway to test the drivetrain and brakes. Here's a little video of the occasion https://youtu.be/xp_w38owQt4 . Not much of a drive, but the first time the car has driven under its own power for over a decade!
Good progress, making a list of the things that are still remaining.