The tank had a small leak around the drain, so I drained the fuel out and cleaned up the flange, put in a new sealing washer and added some gas resistant sealer for good measure. I added a gallon of fuel back in and will see if it holds.
I dropped the dust shields in some Evaporust and swapped the hub that had been soaking with the other one.
I took off the tierods on both sides and fitted new boots on the steering rack. I used some white paint on the threads so I could get the tierods screwed back in the original location, hopefully I the alignment will be close when it's all done. I re-installed the tierods and tightened them up against the jam nut.
I started taking apart the left front suspension and got as far as taking the spring out before I ran out of light.
I also got some more parts on the way for the bearings and brakes.
Little steps back to the road.
Sealed the drain better than it was, we'll see if it still leaks