I finished up the bonnet over the last couple of days.
I cleaned up all the welds and gave them a couple of coats of primer. I finished that all up on Thursday evening. I spent Friday working on getting the MGB going.
Today, my youngest son and I loaded the bonnet on the truck and I dropped it off with the painter. He has been distracted by life and work lately so hasn't made a lot of progress. He hopes to get back to it next week. It was good to see all the progress in person though.
Propping the bonnet up so he can start stripping
The body looks great
From another angle
Going to get started on the hard top, that is in great shape so should go easily